My Place of Retreat

What does this room say to you? 


It speaks many things to me.  "Come into the light."  "Come on in and sit awhile."
It also beckons to me, "Stillness and quiet await you."

This is the view from my breakfast room out onto my enclosed patio.
A serene area of my home where I plan to spend a lot of time over the next 8 weeks.


I am truly looking forward to the premier of a new Bible study
 beginning this Thursday night. 
I'm calling it a "premier" because this study has never been done before. 
You see, I wrote this study.
It's something that I've always wanted to do.
And now, God has given me the opportunity and a "study" to write.
I'm so excited about what God has instore for the "Premier Girls".

18-20+ women will grace my home with their presence this week. 
They've agreed to be my guinea pigs, and
they will be accountability partners for me and each other.

The study is called "Renew, Refresh, and Refine...
Your heart, soul, and mind"
A journey in becoming the reflection of Christ you were created to be. 

 So, as I make my way to my place of retreat this week, and the weeks to come,

This room says to me...

 Come.  Christ will light up His truth.  Read His Word. 
 Come.  He wants to sit a while.   Seek His face.
  Come.  He is God.  Be still and quiet.
Come.  He will speak.  Listen.

 With Great Anticipation...

My Pleasure,
Melanie
 

Comments