Prepping for Premier!




This week has been full of preparations
for the arrival of the "Premier Girls"!
Dusting, cleaning bathrooms,
shopping for just the right special touches,
has filled my week with such fun and anticipation.











As I've stated in an earlier blog, God has given me the gift of hospitality.  I love to entertain people in my home!  It gives me such a sense of satisfaction, purpose and pleasure. 
Handwriting each name of the Premier Girls!



As I prepared each name tag, I prayed that God would do a mighty work in each one's life. 
Each lady has been designed by the Master Designer to reflect His character. 
Each of His creations is unique and has a specific purpose. 
AND... He knows our names


From the door prizes....

 
 to the table...


every detail has a purpose.



 I've hosted and facilitated Bible studies in my home for years,
but this one is different and especially exciting. 
God gave me a study to write. 
Preparing and writing with the Lord for almost a year has been phenomenal.
To write what God has placed on your heart, 
and to be able to experience it with a group of women 
who have expressed that this is what they need...WOW!! 


Prepping for the Premier has been...

My Pleasure,
Melanie


 "You have made known to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence,
with eternal pleasures at Your right hand" Psalm 16:11 NIV.

Comments

  1. What an awesome verse! It is certainly true that He fills us with joy when we are in His presence. And, it is so exciting that we can share that incredible joy that only comes from Him, our Father, our Lord, our Savior, our dearest friend, our daddy, our everything when we are in the presence of others. We just have to be available to Him! Thanks for the reminder! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kim, for the comment. I'm so glad you were encouraged. Jesus really is our greatest Pleasure, if we allow Him to be. Have a great week!

      Delete

Post a Comment