Refreshment Restores Joy!


A question that we have to answer this week in our Premier Girl's study is,
"What brings you joy?"
My mind immediately goes to the season of fall and a brisk, cool walk among
 the leaves of multicolors.  It is so refreshing!


Then, of course, my mind drifts to music.  Such joy fills my soul when I'm able to sing,
 play, write, and perform using the talents God has given me to praise Him with.


And last, but definitely not least, family!
Family gatherings are precious times to relax, share, and just be ourselves.
Nothing is more joyful to me than to be in my pjs with my family around the Christmas tree celebrating the most wonderful birthday ever..Jesus'.

This week we read the book of Philemon.  Paul is telling Philemon what refreshes his heart.
"For we have great joy and consolation in your love, because the hearts of the saints
have been refreshed by you, brother."
(Philemon vs.7 NKJV)

Love refreshes hearts!

"hearing of your love and faith which you have toward the Lord Jesus and toward all the saints, that the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgement
of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus."
 (Philemon vs. 5-6 NKJV)

Whose heart could you refresh this week? 

Refreshment restores joy!

Dear Lord,
Help me to be a refreshment to others through my love for You, sharing my faith in You, and acknowledging that every good thing is in You!  Help me to be effective by loving the saints.
May Your love fill me and spill out onto others.  I want to be a refresher of hearts! Use me to refresh someone today.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

My Pleasure,
Melanie


Comments