Over 900 and Still Counting

I'm a celebrator of life and I love birthdays!  I love to celebrate people's lives and make them feel special. Many people I know, though, seem to want to stop counting after a certain age. But why? Every single day, every single moment, every single breath is a gift...

a gift from God.

Yesterday was my 51st birthday. Yes, I'm telling my age. Many family and friends made me feel special through cards, gifts, dinner, FB messages, and I couldn't be more grateful for the precious people God has placed in my life. Life is worth celebrating! 

God is the Architect of our life design.  He specifically and intentionally crafted each of us with intricate details which only belong to us - our fingerprint, our voice, our body's DNA, all are unique to each person.  No two are exactly alike, just like snowflakes.

How we were formed in the secret place and how we came into this world were sifted through the sovereign fingers of God.  He knew the circumstances, good and bad. But no matter how we were conceived or how we arrived, the fact remains...God designed us. We are His creation. Life itself is one huge blessing.

I'm praising and counting more blessings today (over 900 now in my Euchraristeo Gifts Journal) as God has given me another year to celebrate.  I pray you are counting too.  The more we count, the more grateful our hearts become.  What are you waiting for?  Let's celebrate today!

"For you formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well."
 
"My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them."
 
Psalm 139:13-16 NKJV
 
My Pleasure,
Melanie



Comments