What Is She Up To? Clue #4

This is the last week and the last clue to help you figure out what I'm up to.

I hope you have had fun with this little guessing game. I know I've had fun making up the clues and trying to keep this a secret from my husband.  Whew! I'll be glad when the cat's out of the bag!

Here it goes:

Clue #4

Every week, I sneak out the house
A surprise I'm hiding from Rick, my spouse.

I don't want to share until I can play
I'm "pickin' and grinnin'" - what more can I say?

Remember to post your one guess per week in the comment box below to be eligible for the prizes. The winners will be announced on my blog next Monday, September 1.

1st prize: $25 Starbucks Gift Card

2nd prize: A copy of The Waiting, by Cathy Lagrow (One of the books I read this summer)

3rd prize: A Living Real long-sleeve T-shirt (black only)

Happy Guessing!

My Pleasure,
Melanie










Comments

Post a Comment