Something New in 2017

Hello Friends,

Christmas Day has come and gone. Can you believe it? Another year is slipping away.

As the door closes behind us on 2016 and we wait in anticipation for the door ahead of us to open, I pray we will walk into 2017 by faith, bold and courageous, completely trusting God with whatever this year holds.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your faithfulness over the years in reading these blog posts. Without you, the words from my tiny corner of the blogging world would just be journal entries floating in space, but because you follow or visit from time to time, it's become a place to meet new people, make new friends, learn and to grow up in our faith in Jesus Christ - together.

So, for you I am deeply grateful.

As we turn the corner, something new is on the horizon!


Because of how I'm wired, I love to change things up every now and then. Just ask my husband. He can leave for a few hours and upon his return, the furniture has magically moved around.

We should never be afraid to try something new. A new paint color, the rearranging of a room, a new hobby. The same ole' same 'ole can become stale. So, to stay fresh and up-to-date, I'm moving forward into 2017 embracing something new.

For many years, I've shared my greatest Pleasure (Jesus Christ) with you under the blog title "Pleasures Forevermore Psalm 16:11." I believe, as a writer, this blog space is an extension of who I am in Christ, and I want to extend myself to you in a more personal way through an addition to my blog incorporating more of who Christ has called me to be.

This new element is called a vlog (a blog entry via video) and is titled "The Red Carpet."The reason behind the name will be explained in detail in my first vlog post.

The blog furniture may be rearranged a bit, but the address will stay the same - melanieshull.com.

Consider this your personal invitation to join me on The Red Carpet in 2017. I can hardly wait to meet you there!

Happy New Year!

My Pleasure,
Melanie

Comments

  1. Looking forward to The Red Carpet! And you're right, we shouldn't be afraid to try something new. Happy New Year, Melanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Crickett. Excited and nervous at the same time. Hope you have a very blessed New Year.

      Delete

Post a Comment