This Morning's Retreat

This morning's retreat was intentional time with the Lord.

Intentional.  I am carving time out for Him with a specific purpose. 

What is that purpose? 

To know Him more!

Participating in this study, which I've asked others to do with me, will help hold me accountable to that purpose and desire.

Follow along with me as I journal through the next several weeks. 


Wash, cleanse, cleanse, wash, renew, create, save, sing...

Words I wrote down in my journal from my reading of Psalm 51.  These are pleading words that David used to express his longing to be in a once familiar place. 

 A place of joy.  

David needed to renew his realtionship with God. Restoration. A fresh start. A clean slate. A pure heart that could sing again!

This is my desire too. 


Wash me. Cleanse me. Renew me. Restore me, Lord.  Keep me close. 
Keep my heart pure and away from sin. 
Fill my heart full of joy so I can sing praises unto Your name!
Amen.

"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me" Psalm 51:10 NIV.

My Pleasure,
Melanie




 

Comments