Grace - Waves Crashing Over Me



Sitting in my chair of many colors at the ocean's edge, I think about how Grace is like a wave crashing over me. This amazing, undeserved gift of the Divine rushes in like the salty sea.

Sometimes it so overwhelms me, it knocks me to my knees.

Grace.

wave that never stops.

With every crash of the waves, I see God washing over me with His profound love, mercy, and  kindness. The continual movement of water is a clear reminder that His grace never ends.

Grace means... 


  •   when we're unfaithful, God is still faithful.



But I will not withdraw My faithful love from him or betray My faithfulness (Psalm 89:33).


  • when we're unloveable, God is still loving.

...because God is love (1 John 4:8b).


  • when we're weak, God is still strong.

         And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you for My strength is made perfect in weakness."


When we think we just can't do anymore, God's grace says, "Cease striving."


Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, 
I will be exalted int he earth (Psalm 46:10, NASB).

Grace.

We can't live without it.

We can't achieve it.

The all sufficient gift given to all who come to the Grace-Giver.


What does Grace look like to you? 

How have you seen His grace rush into your life lately?


Oh God, 

     I'm so overwhelmed at times with Your grace gift that it fills my eyes with tears, and sends me to my knees. "Thank You" seems so trite, but it's all I've got. Thank You!!!! I love You deeply. Keep the waves coming!
~ Amen

My Pleasure,
Melanie




Comments