Sweet!

I just walked in the door from a fun, relaxing day with my best friend.  We began the day with breakfast and good conversation at Atlanta Bread, then headed off to do a little shopping.

We completed our day at Chicken Salad Chick. Mmm...love the Fruity Fran with the Fuji apples and seedless grapes.

On my kitchen counter I have a flip calendar with sayings for each day that I usually read before I leave the house, but today I forgot, so I flipped it to today's date after I got home.

Here's what it said.

 "The sweetest thing God adds to life is the gift of a trusted friend."

Woah! How appropriate for my BFF-day!

Today I'm thanking God for friends. No matter when our paths have crossed, God has used you to help shape me into the person I am today. You are all special to me and I cherish the gift each of you are in my life.

"A friend loves at all times." (Proverbs 17:17)

Lord, help me to love my friends with a heart like Yours at all times. Amen.

My Pleasure,
Melanie

Comments