'Tis the Season to Remember - Christ


Advent. The time has come! 

Christmas Eve. The last candle to light - the Christ candle.

It was a holy night. Passing the flame one by one to light candles, we sang carols. Such a warmth and spirit of Christmas filled the room. I glanced down the pew. Rick, Mimi, Turner, Madison standing with me singing and celebrating our Savior, ALL together. Since we sang a cappella, I was able to join my family in the pew instead of sitting on the piano bench. A rare occurrence these days with our different roles and responsibilities in our churches and lives.

Lifting candles high, we remembered the reason for the season - Christ, the Messiah, the Light of the world!

A Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord. (Luke 2:11 NIV)

The Savior was born for you, for me, for all mankind. How will we continue to remember Him, not just during the holidays, but all throughout 2015?  Let us remember and remember Him well.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

My Pleasure,
Melanie




Comments